• Anybody below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult. 1 adult can go with 2 kids.
• Participants must read and sign our Risk Acknowledgement and disclaimer form.
• Please call us in case of absence of participating adults. Adventure guide can be provided subject to availability. One guide can accompany 3 kids.
• Participants must follow our safety rules and instructions.
• No alcohol or drugs before and while you are in the park.
• Please wear clothes that allow ease of movement and you don’t mind getting dirty. No high heels, sandals or slip-on-shoes are permitted. Ankle supporting boots are best.
• High school students may however participate on their own provided they bring a copy of our "Disclaimer and Consent letter" signed by a parent. The Disclaimer and Consent letter can be downloaded here.
Tariff (For Adventure)
Adults (over 18 years old) ¥ 3,600
Children (Primary school 3rd grade-17 years old) ¥ 2,600
Conditions for participation (For Kids Athletics)
Kids must be accompanied by an adult to play at Tree Cross Kids Athletics.
Tariff (For Kids Athletics)
Kids of adventure course participants
Primary school kids : Yen 700, Preschool kids : Yen 400
The fee includes insurance. Playtime is unlimited on the day of visiting.