“Reservation is recommended. There is no cancellation fee and online reservations (sorry Japanese only) can be made at any time.
You may call following number during our opening hours: 080-4635-8446
We are located in the middle of Nanasawa, right next to the ryokan “Fukumotokan”. Plot in the following address on your car navigation and you will safely find your way.
Address: Kanagawa-ken, Atsugi-shi, Nanasawa 2758
The park entrance is about 5 minutes’ walk from our parking lot.
Step By Step Guide (For Adventure)
When you arrive
“Before you start, you must read our safety rules and sign a legal disclaimer.
You will be taking part in an activity at height without direct staff supervision, so please remember you do so at your own risk.
Signing the disclaimer means you are under accident insurance.
If you follow our safety rules carefully, the danger is minimal.”
Before you start
“If you need to smoke or use the toilet, please do so before entering the park. While you are wearing a safety harness, smoking and using the toilet is not allowed.
Instructors will fit you with a harness.”
The safety briefing
“After you have been fitted with a harness, everyone will be given a safety briefing. There is a small, short course for this briefing, where you will be taught how to use the carabiners and all the safety rules. The instructor will make a demonstration and then you will try it yourself.
If you are able to complete the briefing course correctly, you will be allowed to do the main course. The safety briefing usually takes about 15-20 minutes, this will depend on you!”
Course features (For Adventure)
• Briefing Course・・・All participants will start with a 15-20 minutes briefing in our rules; how to use the equipment and how to move around the course. The briefing will end with a short test before the participants are free to start.
• Course①・・・Designed for the sake of warming up and try out your guts on a mini Tarzan swing.
• Course②・・・Has the second longest zip line in our park of 130m, which will take you to the edge of the forest.
• Course③・・・The longest course with 10 activities. Among others a bouldering wall positioned 12m up in the trees and the last platform 15m above the ground. This is the highest positioned platform in Japan which equals to the 5th floor of a building. Quite thrilling.
• Course④・・・A short quick course with a challenging spider web and double stirrups.
• Course⑤・・・High speed “Big Tarzan” starting with a breath taking drop. Don’t worry, there is an escape route if you eventually don’t have the courage.
• Course⑥・・・The last activity is a 173m long zip line which takes you over a 30m deep valley. The ride takes about 20 seconds with a speed up to 40km/h. Don’t forget to enjoy the view of Nanasawa at the beginning of this ride.